How to Maintain Wavy Hair Weave
Wavy Lace Units
- De-tangle and Braid your hair "EVERY NIGHT" - before going to bed.
- Make 2 to 4 braids for body wave hair
- Make 4-6 braids or more for deep wave hair
- The bigger the braid the bigger the wave.
- The smaller the braid the smaller the wave.
- Brush hair from ends to root
- Pay attention to Hair around ears & nape of neck.
- As needed use a de-tangling spray/setting lotion mixture and/or a moisturizer (just a dab, rub vigorously in the palms of your hands before applying to hair ) ~
- OR USE "
- any non oily sheen spray formulated for natural hair and wigs
- (DO NOT Spray directly on the lace cap base of your unit, spray on the hairs only)
- Overuse of product may create a buildup on the hair, if this happens lightly mist air with a spray bottle of water, de-tangle with a vent brush then rinse the hairs thoroughly with water air dry and/or braid and let dry. Lightly moisturize afterwards.