How to Clean Old Tape & Glue from wig
1. Saturate the old tape and glue on your wig with citrus remover.
2. Soak perimeter of wig that is covered with the citrus remover in a shallow bowl filled with alcohol.
3. Slowly peel & scrape old tape from wig
4. Squeeze excess glue from the lace.
5. Pinch lace between fingers and gently scrape old glue from lace.
(You can use the end/edge of a hair clip to do this.)
6.) Spray lightly with alcohol onto any remaining residue.
7.) Wipe or brush the lace with a towel or use a soft bristle toothbrush to get the remaining residue out of the lace.
8.) Rub the lace across a mirror to expel any hard to remove residue.
(Your mirror can be cleaned with windex window cleaner or scraped with a razor to remove residue